Powered By Blogger

torsdag 3 februari 2011

Love Kills


You think that you and the one you love always will be together
but you should know that love never is forever
Walk into the dawn of another day
There´s not much that you can do,
when all your friends have moved away
and only one that´s left is you
And your shadow is your only friend

I´m trying to drown my sorrows in the bar
Unhappiness is the only thing I can feel
since you left me here with mental scars
I just can´t take anynore
Everybody´s gone
I´m so tired of being alone
and only thing I feel is unhappiness
Everybody´s gone and love leaves
It´s bring me down on my knees
while my shadow is my only friend

I close my eyes and pray for the day
that we can take all the lies and just throw them away
I´m crying all alone in desperate fear
It just a longing that I have for someone to be near
Love hurts and love bleeds
but sadly it´s still something I need

Love kills, love lies
and love makes me cry
Love stink, love kills
Love come so close, but it never stay
Love takes my heart and then walks away
Love hurts, love bites
The sunny days turn into cold dark nights

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar