Powered By Blogger

lördag 15 januari 2011

3 A.M.

Weeping Willows tolkar en gammal countrylåt av Bill Anderson. perform ". Live på Dubrovnik (en klubb i Helsingfors) 24 april 2004. Vacker låt med vacker text framförd av Sveriges bästa sångare alla kategorier.

Three A.M.
(B.Anderson/J.Todd)
Look at me walking the streets at 3 a.m.
And you´re saying what a crazy fool I am
But the one I love is out tonight with him
Somewhere making love at 3 a.m.

I need a drink but all the bars are locked up tight
A lonely man gets mighty thirsty late at night
I won´t ever kiss her sweet, sweet lips again
This old world's an awful place at 3 a.m.

There´s the river here´s the bridge it´s too late now
I´ve got nothing left to live for anyhow
In the news they´ll say he couldn´t even swim
And he gave his love for love at 3 a.m.

Yes, he gave his life for love at 3 a.m...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar